Sunday, February 15, 2009

Doru



Ink and graphite on cream colored paper. This one measures 11 x 14, so I could not use my scanner to get the picture uploaded, as it was too large. I had to use the camera, and, well...you can see the result. I had a really hard time trying to get a picture that was not too dark, or yellow, or even multi-colored. These pics are not the exact representation of the color and brightness of the actual drawing. The pictures kept turning out really dark, so I had to use a photo editing program to adjust the color, and used fade correction to brighten them up a bit. As you can tell, I am not an expert with the camera ; )

The actual color of the paper is a natural cream color, which is just a bit off-white.

I would also like to thank figure model Jesse, from Live Model Books for providing the pose for this piece.

Doru © Faeorain, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment